2554-11-22

L(:fe


This painting, its told the story of my life today since i woke up > breakfast > took bath > teaching mathematics > lunch > takecare of sister > watched SEA-game > played internet > dinner > watch cartoon with sister > sent her to bed > painted , I know that Red is oppersite to Green ,I represent to oppersite of me and my sister, male - female , man - little girl , For me , i instead my self to be red because strong color and the soft color, green is for my sister because she is so innocent and really softy little girl. The white strokes is represent my diary activities such as woke up , breakfast , teaching maths . After the strokes stopped , that is my family life that i can't know what will the plan of each day (actually i takecare of her like she is my daughter ,so after i done all my personal stuff , i just ask her " what you want to do , where you want to go.) So that is my point that want you to know how this painting from.

Gooodn(:ght〜

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น