2554-12-12

inner eyelids.


Today I went to bed , lay down my body and close my eyes after that I try to turn off my mind but it not worked so I move my concentrate back to inner eyelids. At the inner eyelids I feel like i was staying in the universe I can move my vision go deeper and deeper and it is no end of that. I also found the good huge space to draft , create , draw , paint or think back to your own past the place that i am talking about is your inner eyelids if you close your eyes and make one point the some where and you just look at that for long enough then you will find that.One more thing that i found when i close all my eyes is your two eyes will be a just one eyes or two or three or whatever you want to have.That all are the vision that i see when i close my eyes.

Gooodnight!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น