2554-12-10

Unexpected Co-prayer.


Yesterday (9.12.11) i went to bed 1.30 am. every night i must to pray 2 times before I sleep .First time I pray at tabernacle and then on my bed before I lay down my body on the bed and close my eyes. At tabernacle,after I just started to pray my ears suddenly were stunned by nothing , There is on one in that room except me and Statues of Thai,Chinese Buddha, my body feel so cramped like i stay at centre of sphere and full of energy, force against me I really can feel that, I stop to pray and I open my eyes and i saw Thai Statues' Buddha can move his face that situation like i sit down in the desert and everything around me are all mirage ,I feel like I am not alone anymore after i done the pray i walk out of that room my ears become better my body feel more free.So now i do really believe that Statues of Thai,Chinese Buddha are not just ceramic there spirits still stay in all time.I think they are so glad that have somebody decided to come in and make meditation and pray for.

Have a great night everyone!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น