2554-12-23

Unconnected :dream-thought.

Today before i went to bed while i was praying i can felt that something poke my back. That happened make my mind disperse because i think that was cockroach but it was not. Around 10 am. i dreamed about unconnected between the making thing from brain and my own thought. I saw my all of my stuff on the table were disappeared and that made me know actually my table without carry anything was so clean and looks better and i dreamed a lot of soldier dolls alive and attack me in full weapons. The strange thing is i never played and have memory about soldier doll. The last dream was come from my thought but its acuter than fact...i dream about my teaching pencil was broken but actually in fact my pencil was just can't use but its still be a perfect body.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น