2555-01-03

Attachment.

Today I went to bed so lately and woke up after the lunch time. I dreamed really many stories about Japan , My family , organ . . . All of this i hardly can remember it at all i just remember that i was stay in Japan with someone that i believe they are my family and the another was about organ of someone i was not sure and can't specify what is that. After i woke up. I still dizzy and really want to sleep again but hungriness made me can't. The painting is about the attachment from dream and my feeling. Some morning i dreamed but after i woke up i can't remember the vision of that but i still felt good, happy, sad...I think feeling is the something that we can't even see but its can make you cry and smile such a wonderful thing in our body!

Gooodnight!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น