2555-01-29

Red Chirp.

 This morning was not quite the same as yesterday. Clear sky and clouds ,more sunlight , hotter weather and no wind but I got the clear and fresh voices from birds. The voices from them was drown out the classical musics that came from two big loudspeakers. My left part of body was burned from the sunlight and in front of me was the clearing sky and roof, my right hand was hiding and painting in the shadow of wall and pole. My mind still listening to the voice and also my eyes still looking for the owner. The sound from them was surrounding my body and my mind and its keep louder and louder. My mind call out the classical music after the voices lost, I guess the birds can't stand to fly against with sunlight anymore.

Good Luck and Thanks to that little b:}rds

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น