2555-01-04

OverTired (OT)

Today I woke by sleeping for 2.30 hours. The first day in faculty almost made me upset. The morning class was Psychology. Its just like everyone know that every first times for teacher and student to meet up each other so we have to exchange some of our short profile. Stand up front the room and tell who you are bla bla bla~ that was so nothing for me. I think if i could spend this time that i wasted to get more useful i would spend for sleep for get enough power to study in the after class. The afternoon class for me was a Design Fundamental2 class which I was failed in last 3 years ago. Lucky for that they understand and accept me to study in this class. After of all my class i have changed my duty from student to math teacher. I start to teach around 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm. and spend 45 minutes for back home. So the was my painting come from the bored , tired and happiness (after i done my teaching and got $$$)

Have a great rest night!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น