2555-01-26

H(EAR).

Last night I went to bed with the powerful of sleepiness and tiredness combine with illness that were accumulated for long time. After I woke up I felt like everyday I wake but much more fresh except one of my organs didn't work great. My left ear hardly heard the sound of environment but still able to heard my own voice. I try hard to help my left and solve the problem thing in its but it all didn't work out so I keep that big problem later and keep my life going on. I went to faculty with perfect right and half left ear. The songs , sounds and human voices were so nice to heard through my left ear because I try my ear to focus to hear it and when I got that sound I was so happy and I knew that I was not deaf. Today got the good lesson of life which is if you know how to hear, then you will know what should to hear.

 Good Night !

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น