2555-02-08

Chopin' Sphere.

Today I have done second A1 size again after I done my first yesterday. On everyday I was always so bored and hate when I have or necessary to go outside home on day time, my body and my brain will be burnt from the powerful energy of the sun. The best thing that always help me to breath and living with the heat is music. Every times I go out side home I will avoid the noisy sound and voice by listening to musics. The voice of Japanese girls can clear the bad thing in my ears out and put her cute voice instead also the classical music. The Grande Vasle brillante in E flat op.18 from Chopin every systems in my body down and they were brought into the beautiful and peaceful world. I suggest you to not use only your ears to listening but use your mind and your soul too and then your body will be brought into the the place you never been before but I can guarantee that you will be got the happiness ever in your life and enjoin to live in.

Goodnight (^∇^)〜 ♪ ♬

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น