2555-02-08

Home Sweeet Home.

 
Today I woke up so early in the morning and did nothing except looking at to neon and dusts on ceiling. I looked for a while until my soul was released and floated to somewhere I didn't know. On that time I even not sure that my eyes were still opening or closed, I just knew that I felt so free in that time but it maybe just a dream. I was waken again by the sound from alarm clock and I suddenly felt the world that I just left was better than this place where I was staying. However I can't avoid to live in only this world but I still can choose to live in the another if I want to and you too! All that you and me have to is just being a good human , do five commandments and keep praying and doing meditation.

See you in that world

Goodnight!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น