2555-02-07

Vision of Night.

This is my second painting of my today. After I done the first I went to have something big eat and enjoined that for 1 hours and then I still felt I want painted more, my hands, my fingers and my mind were calling on my ears and also this painting was bigger than the previous works i have done. I try to change size of paper from A2 (34.5 X 54.5 cm. ) to A1 (54.5 X 69 cm.) It was a bit hard for me to did and done this painting because since 60 days ago until today I have done all of that in A2 size. All my body's tool were challenged by the bigger size but it was not a problem. The " Vision of Night " was come from eye's and mind's vision. I stood up and close my eyes in front of the paper for 15 minutes and do nothing. I breathe the soul of night time and opened my mind's eyes to see moon's light.

Good Night :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น