2555-02-11

Through Myslef. [A1 Format]

My last painting of today was come from my soul and my inner power. While I was painting and closing my eyes in the same time in earliest strokes. I stood up in front the paper and my eyes still closed, I used my hands groped the surface of paper and paint on it. My mind was acknowledging everything around my body. I use my hands and my ears work together and every line-paints were depend on the direction of wind and bird's gossip voice. I always hold the one of the great painter's speech :
" The one thing which we seek with insatiable desire, is to forget ourselves, to be surprised out of our piety, to lose our sempiternal memory, and to do something without knowing how or why; in short, to draw a new circle" - Lee Krasner

Good Night :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น