2555-02-20

Kinokuniya.

Today I went to Kinokuniya, Book Stores. I was at information section and talked to one officer for order the import book and ask for some books. She is so nice from all she have done for me, search for a books and walk for bring the books for me more than twice times and also she such a nice and beautiful girl. On that time I felt like in Kino' didn't have any books its just have her and me in one small  clear smoke lovely room. That I feeling was stuck in my mind since afternoon until 9 p.m. when I start to put this feeling into my painting. Actually today I got her name now by let her do my book order stuff and then she have sign her name into the English book order bill. Such a sweet day for me

Thank you for took a really good care :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น