2555-02-09

Mentality.

 Today my brain was working normally like everyday but my mind wasn't. I have concerned about my adviser and my colleagues but actually it was not my duty to concerned about it. Deep into my mind is like a cemetery that full of hungry wild animals. When I was home I head to studio and sat in front of the white paper again but today I didn't talk to paper , I talked to myself and try to find the way out to getting better from that time. I try to opened the door of mind and find the problems inside that. While I was painting I also talking to my mind also " What was the problem? What you want me to do? " then I found out all the problems and the best thing I can do is just let the problem that I wasn't involved go. That was a great lesson to me from today.

Hope and Wish them be fine.

Gooodnight.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น