2555-02-18

Guilty.

 At 2.30 am. I got up from bed and went to toilet on upstairs without any light. I and my family always do like this when night time they hardly turn on the light for go or walk around because of they know best in our home's directions. In front of the toilet have a foot scraper and some used cloths of yesterday. I stepped my foot on the foot scraper but my foot didn't feel soft its like something almost solid. I turned on the toilet's light and I shocked after I found the detest animal ever and ever, A big cockroach was running around. I suddenly known that It was suffering but my foot step. On that time I didn't hate it anymore I felt so bad sad and sorry to it, i just make a heavy sin from my bad habit, Next time I will turn on the light first!

Really sorry Cockroach.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น