2555-02-11

Hard Chlorophyll.

I have done 3 paintings from this morning and my power was not enough to keep painting and continuing new one but my mind and my felling still need to paint more. After I got something inside my stomach and done my mid-day Mathematics teaching. I went to my deck studio again. I opened the door and the heat was go straight to my body suddenly  and pass through my mind also. I can imagine and got a clear visual that my studio already be a hell. I set up the paper and look around, I found the big tall tree was growing up and dying by receiving and eating the thing inside hot sunlight. I really want to know how its felt? Is it enjoin and accepted the scientist's laws and theories. I can't do anything except keep my body staying in no sunlight area and paint that tree.

God Bless The Tree.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น