2555-02-04

Subconscious.


 
Last night and this morning were had a good weather to stay with. Today I woke not completely up and went to continue sleeping at the deck of my home where is the place of my studio too. I slept without closing eyes and i felt myself again I was in some place I never been before but I was sure my mind still waking. I even not sure I was dreaming or not, I looked around I saw someone was sitting on the poor chair that without any board or something able to sit on that the chair was have just poor structure and full of rust. Its reminded me that was the same chair that I use to sit for painting at my studio. I thought and question that why the guy who was sitting on that chair didn't see me or maybe he was sleeping. My sight and myself on that time start to felt hotter and hotter that vision was disappearing. The heat from sunlight woke me up. I looked at my position and I so glad that I just met myself in my own inner eyelids. That was so wonderful and great thing appeared and happened to me, my eyes and my mind. Do you think all thing was happened by my own subconscious.?

Have a good weekend.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น