2555-02-11

Satellite [A1 format.]

After my intention from first painting was destroyed I didn't give up yet. I changed the position of my sight and also I just noticed that something was looking at me. It was my neighbor' satellite, I have stayed with it for at least 2 months but I never noticed it before. Today is good opportunity for us to say hi and talk. I can felt that it have stayed alone for long time, It never stop to working for the poeple who live under and inside home. It even never got an umbrella when rain is falling down. I let my mind guess see and focus how satellite work. It have ti receive, send and convert the many kinds of waves and signals. It work so hard all the time but now It will never alone anymore because I will be a friend to it and This my new friend will always be the first to see my all painting too.

Good Luck Satellite.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น