2555-02-10

Thought of Mind.

After I done my first painting of today I still need to paint more so this painting was the story after I went inside my mind. I talked and consulted to my mind about my painting. Normally while I was painting I hardly think I want to do next, what color I would do next sometimes I even didn't know where is this place, what am I doing here or what the color that I am using. My brain never controlled my eyes and my hands to paint but I always let my mind thought, commanded and controlled me instead. I know that what are you thinking now...my answer is yes, It can possible and I did it already for 2 months. you can do that if you just let yourself go, forget what your knowing how or why, then the surprise will pop up inside yours.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น