2555-02-07

Shadow of Floor.

4.30 pm. of today the sunlight still appeared on my deck's floor. I looked at the shadow of wall and poles from my position that I always stand and sit to paint. The shadow laid on the for was so nice for me, I saw the contrast of shadow part and sunlight part. I painted the feeling of that both parts, The sunlight part was the hottest area at my studio and also some junk things was dying on that area too. The black shadow part was totally opposite even my eyes can felt the cold and comfort so its made me got the point that if you live the black area it doesn't mean that will be hot in the other hand you can felt better even you felt you are facing and living in black dark life but you have to know that there is always have a good things inside that, you just have to find it out by yourself!

Good Life :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น