2555-02-06

Evening.

 If you look at the sky in anytime what things that your eye or your mind will find out first? For me It is a depth of sky, sometime while I was painting in my studio(home's deck) I try to imagine myself was standing up on the cloud and look back to the deck. Also the sky for me is a big space that can make you think to someone or something or you can draw or paint on that your imagination's surface.Today I went back home around 4.30 pm. the sky didn't have any floating clouds and sunlight. I turn my head up and look the that clear sky and again I closed my eyes and focus the thing i was just see and combined with my feeling and imagination. You also can make a easy meditation by seeing and focus on the movement of one cloud too. Let's Do it!

Goodnight!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น